Once you have created a data monitor alarm and selected the "Use this alarm for Data Monitor Alerts" check box in the Data Monitor Alert section, you can start creating the Data Monitor from one of the sections. Follow the steps as shown below to set up a new process monitor.
- Log in to the BizTalk360 application
- Click 'Monitoring and Notification' in the Menu panel on the left side of the screen
- Click 'Data Monitoring' from the drop down in the top right corner of the screen
- Select the type of data monitor you want to create (by selecting the tabs)
- Process Monitoring
- Message Box Data
- Tracking Data
- BAM Data
- EDI Data
- Click 'Add New' in the Alarms - Data Monitoring page
- The process to create data monitor is the same for all the sections. Enter the information in the page and click "Save and Close" to save the data monitor.