If you see an error when starting the monitoring service as shown below, perform the following steps as shown below to fix the issue.
- Go to the server where BizTalk360 is installed (usually <Drive Name>:\Program Files (x86)\Kovai Ltd\BizTalk360)
- Navigate to the BizTalk360 installation folder and open the Service folder
- Open the BizTalk360.Monitor.exe.config file in a notepad and check if the data source is accessible with the service account that has installed BizTalk360
- Alternatively, you can check this using the BizTalk360.General.log under the Log folder. If there are any issues with the service account, it will be logged in this log file. If the log file complains about a login permission issue, this means that the service account that is used for running BizTalk360 Monitoring service does not have the appropriate permissions
- Go to Services folder (Run > services.msc), right click on the BizTalk360 Monitor Service and change the user name that has local access
- Start the BizTalk360 Monitor service and it should work fine
Click the sliders to view the process of starting the monitoring service. Even after restarting the monitoring service if you are not receiving email notifications, click here to make sure the configurations are set as expected.