The Message Box Viewer (MBV) is a free tool developed by Microsoft that helps to keep the BizTalk system healthy. The MBV performs lots of checks in the BizTalk server environment and is capable of capturing any issues. Due to the licensing restrictions of MBV, BizTalk360 does not bundle MBV along in the installation. Therefore, once MBV is installed in the server where BizTalk360 is running, the administrator needs to configure the integration with BizTalk360. Follow the steps as shown below to set up the integration:
- Log in to the application (as a Super user)
- Click the Settings icon at the top of the page
- Click Message Box Viewer from the left menu bar
Message Box Viewer Download Directory - Enter the path of the directory where MBV is extracted
Schedule Execution - Select the environment from the drop down for which the MBV execution has to be scheduled
- Day/Time - Select the day and time when the MBV should run automatically. For ex, selecting Monday to Sunday at 0500 hrs means that the message box viewer will run everyday at 0500 hrs.
- Click Save to save the configuration settings