The first step in setting up the ESB Exception Management Portal in BizTalk360 is to configure the "ESB Exception database connection string". Follow the steps as shown below to configure the ESB exception database connection string:
- Log in to the application (as a Super user)
- Click the Settings icon at the top of the page
- Click ESB Portal Settings from the left menu bar
- In the "Configure Your ESB Exception Database" page, select the Environment for which the ESB Exception Database Connection String is to be configured
- ESB Exception Database Connection String - Enter the connection string in the following format "Data Source=AZBTS2010R2CTP; Initial Catalog=EsbExceptionDb; Integrated Security=True".
- Click Save to save the information
Click the sliders to view the process of configuring the ESB Exception Database connection string.