BizTalk360 allows super users to set the appropriate criteria for event log collection service. The users can configure only selected logs and sources that are to be collected in the Advanced Event Viewer. This avoids collecting unnecessary event log data and bloating the size of the database and allows support people to see only the relevant event logs.
The Event Logs and Sources can be configured in the "Advanced Event Viewer" screen. To set up the advanced event viewer configuration, follow the steps as shown below:
- Log in to the application (as a Super user)
- Click the Settings icon at the top of the page
- Click Advanced Event Viewer from the left menu bar
- In the Event Logs section, enter the event logs that need to be collected. You can enter multiple event logs as comma separated values.
- In the Sources section, enter the event log sources to be monitored.
- In the Event Viewer Query Status, select the environment from the drop down and click Enable to enable the query status or Disable to disable the query status
- Click Save to save the information
Click the sliders to view the process of configuring the advanced event viewer.