BizTalk360 offers High Availability as an out of the box functionality. (from v6.0 onwards). To set up high availability for the monitoring server, follow the steps as shown below:
- Log in to the BizTalk360 application
- Click 'Settings' (gear icon) located at the top of the page
- Click 'BizTalk360 Health' in the Menu panel on the left side of the screen
- Click High Availability Status
- If your environment has multiple registered servers, you will notice one server is active (primary) and the other ones are secondary
- Active - Selecting and clicking the Active button will make the selected server as active (primary) and switch the remaining ones to secondary
- Last Live Time - Indicates the last recent time till when the servers were active and running. When a server accidentally stops running, the last live time will help you with the time to look into the event logs to ascertain the cause of failure.