Every installation of BizTalk360 is made available as a 14-day free trial with a trial license key. The license information can be seen by clicking on the "License Info" button depicted by an eye icon. By default, the license type of 14-day trial license will be "Developer". When a new license key is entered, the license type information will be changed to the appropriate type.
Follow the steps as shown below to view the license information:
- Log in to the application (as a Super user)
- Click the Settings icon at the top of the page
- Click Environments/Licenses from the left menu bar
- Click License Info button (depicted as an eye icon) to view the license information
- The Additional License Info section provides the current license information such as License Type, Expiry information, Maximum number of applications supported, and so on.
- The Request New License section allows administrators to request for a new license key. Click here to read the process of requesting for a new license key.
- Click X to close the pop-up window
Click the sliders to see the process of viewing the license information.