Every install of BizTalk360 is made available as a 14-day Free Trial version. You can evaluate the application to understand the features, but if you wish to continue using BizTalk360 after 14 days, you need a fresh license key to continue using the application.
To request for a new license key, you need to follow the below steps:
- Navigate to ‘Settings’ page from the BizTalk360 Dashboard page
- Click ‘Environments/Licenses’ from the left menu
- Select the check box against the environment name and click ‘License’ button
- Enter your Company Name, Environment Type
- Click ‘Generate License Request’. You will notice the generated request information getting filled up in the space below.
- Copy the generated license request information and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you receive the new license key from the BizTalk360 Sales team, navigate back to ‘Environments/Licenses’ section.
- Select the check box against the environment name and click ‘Edit’
- In the ‘License Key’ field, replace the trial license key with the new license key
- Click ‘Test Connection’ to validate the license information
- Click ‘OK’ to save the license information. You can now notice that the license type information will display the valid type depending on your request.
- You need to refresh the browser (clear cache) for the changes to take effect
Click the sliders to view the complete license update process.