Once an environment is added to BizTalk360, there may be a need to change the environment information or update the license key information. The Update Environment screen provides options to modify the environment information.
To edit the environment, follow the steps as shown below:
- Log in to the application (as a Super user)
- Click the Settings icon at the top of the page
- Click Environments/Licenses from the left menu bar
- Click Edit to edit the environment information
- In the Update Environment page, modify the information in the fields as required
- Click Test Connection to validate the information. If the information is valid, BizTalk360 will display a confirmation message as "Environment Updated Successfully".
If the information is not valid, BizTalk360 will display an error message.
- Click Undo Edit to revoke all the changes made in the Update Environment page
- Click OK to update the environment information. BizTalk360 will first test the connection to validate the information and if all the information is valid, the environment information will be updated. Otherwise, BizTalk360 will display an error message.
Click the sliders to view the process of editing the environment information.