In addition to viewing the service instance properties, BizTalk360 has the capability where users can query the messages in the MessageBox database and view the message properties, content and context information. However, the users need to have the permissions to view these information.
To view the message information, follow the steps as shown below:
- Log in to the BizTalk360 application
- Click 'Message Box (Queries)' in the Menu panel on the left side of the screen
- Choose the Messages Query option and appropriate filter criteria (if any), and click Execute Query
- In the Query Results section, click the Message Properties icon (represented as an mail envelope icon) to view the properties of the message
- The Message Properties window contains information about the message
- The General tab contains information about the message such as message ID, creation time, host name, service name, class, instance ID
- The Context Properties and Content Properties contain additional information about the message
- Click the Service Properties icon (represented as an eye icon) to view the properties of the service instance
- Click X to close the window
Click the sliders to view the properties of the messages.