When the queries are executed against the MessageBox database, BizTalk360 retrieves the list of suspended and running service instance information from the database. The query result section contains a Properties icon that will contain the properties of the service instance. The service properties section will contain general information about the service instance, the current state, information about the error and the error code, and the associated messages that are referenced by the service instance.
To view the service instance properties information, follow the steps as shown below:
- Log in to the BizTalk360 application
- Click 'Message Box (Queries)' in the Menu panel on the left side of the screen
- Choose one of the query options from the drop down (All In-progress service instances, Running service instances, Suspended Service Instances) and appropriate filter criteria (if any), and click Execute Query
- In the Query Results section, click the Properties icon (represented as an eye icon) to view the properties of the service instance
- The Service Properties window contains information about the service instance
- The General tab contains information about the service instance, the current state, and the creation time
- The Error Information contains the error code and error description information
- The Messages tab contains the information of the messages that are referenced by the service instance. Click the Properties icon to view the message context and content properties
- Click X to close the window
Click the sliders to view the properties of the service instances.