When the tracked service instances list is generated, the query result contains a Properties icon that will contain the properties of the tracked service instance. All information in the tracked service instance properties window will be populated from the BizTalk Tracking Database (BizTalkDTADb) and the values are made completely read-only in BizTalk360.
To view the tracked service instance properties information, follow the steps as shown below:
- Log in to the BizTalk360 application
- Click 'Graphical Flow (Tracking)' in the Menu panel on the left side of the screen
- Select the query as Tracked Service Instances from the drop down and appropriate filter criteria (if any), and click Execute Query
- In the Query Results section, click the Properties icon (represented as an eye icon) to view the properties of the tracked service instance
- The Tracked Service Instance Properties window contains information about the tracked service instance
- Click X to close the window