In BizTalk360, administrators (super users) can set up fine grained authentication and authorization policies for both individual users and NT groups through the user access policy mechanism. By setting up the access restrictions, only authorized users will have the capability to access specific areas of the application. This can be done through the "Permissions" screen in the user access policy section under "Settings".
Setting Up The Access Permissions For Custom SQL Queries Section
To set up the access permissions for a user, follow the steps as shown below:
- Log in to the application (as a Super User)
- Click the Settings icon at the top of the page
- Click User Access Policy from the left menu bar
- Click Add New to add a new user to the system. Click here to view the steps in adding a normal user. Click Edit to modify an already existing user information.
- Click => to set up the applications that the user can access in the environment.
- Click => to set up the permissions for the user
- In the Permissions section, select the check boxes against 'Custom SQL Query' under 'Can Access Data' section
- Click OK to save the settings and create the user
- Log in to the application with the user information
- In the left menu bar, user will see only the Custom SQL Queries and few applications for which he has access
Click the sliders to view the process of granting permissions for users.