BizTalk360 comes with pre-loaded set of queries and also allows users to define custom SQL queries. The users can choose one of these pre-loaded queries from the drop down list. When the item is selected from the drop down, the query automatically executes and the result is displayed in the Query Results pane.
Executing The Pre-Stored Queries
To execute the pre-stored queries, follow the steps as shown below in exact order. Let us consider an example to execute a query to retrieve the list of 'All Disabled Receive Locations'. The query will look into the BizTalkMgmtDb and retrieve the information of disabled receive locations.
- Log in to the BizTalk360 application
- Click 'Custom SQL Queries' in the Menu panel on the left side of the screen
- In the Custom SQL Queries screen, under Build Query Expression;
- Select the pre-stored query "All Disabled Receive Locations [BNBTS2013ENT: BizTalkMgmtDb]" from the drop down
- The query will execute and the results will be displayed in the Query Results pane
Once the query is executed, the tab name will be renamed with the name of the query (All Disabled Receive Locations [BNBTS2013ENT: BizTalkMgmtDb]).
Click the sliders to view the process of executing the pre-loaded queries.