BizTalk360 allows administrators to modify the super user information from the User Access Policy – Settings screen. The system only allows modifications to 'Service Bus Identity', and 'Is NT Group' sections.
- Log in to the application (as a Super user)
- Click the Settings icon at the top of the page
- Click User Access Policy from the left menu bar
- Select the check box against the super user
- Click Edit
- Once the changes are done, click OK to save the information
Click the sliders to view the steps in modifying the super user information.