In BizTalk360, Super users will have full control to access the entire BizTalk environment(s). He/she can then assign restricted permission (user access policy) for other users to access the different areas of environment(s). Different levels of support engineers require different access privileges in the application. Say, a LEVEL1 support engineer only requires read-only access to environment, LEVEL-2 engineers may need to have access to BizTalk Monitoring & Notification section to be able to monitor the health of servers and other artifacts, whereas a LEVEL3 support engineer may requires access to message context/context, ability to view the throttling data, and so on.
Assigning permissions to permit user access
The super users have the capability to assign fine grained access control to individual users and NT groups to allow access to specific areas of the application.
- Log in to the application (as super user)
- Click the Settings icon at the top of the page
- Click User Access Policy from the left menu bar
- Select the normal user for whom the access permissions need to be set
- Click Edit to modify the user information
- Navigate to Permissions section. Select the sections that the user requires access to Operate, Access, and/or View
- Click OK to confirm the user access policy settings