BizTalk360 allows the users to delete unwanted KB articles that are attached to the throttling data.
Deleting KB Article Attached To Throttling Data
Once a KB article is created for a throttling data, to delete the article, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the application
- Click Knowledge Base icon at the top of the page
- Click Throttling Data in the Manage Knowledge Base articles page
- In the Manage Knowledge base Article for - Throttling Data page, click the check box next to the KB article name. Select multiple KB articles to be deleted at once.
- Click Delete button. It will prompt the user with a confirmation message as 'Are you sure, you want to delete the selected KB Article(s)?'
- Click Yes to delete the KB article(s)
- The article will be deleted from the Knowledge base articles list