In BizTalk360, super users have unrestricted access across the application and they also have the capability to assign user roles and access policies within the application. The access policies can be provided to any user who needs to have the privileges to manage the knowledge base of the organization. The super user can assign the permissions to specific users in the organization to manage KB articles.
Once the users have access to manage KB articles, they can edit the existing KB article information. The users can modify the information in all the fields, except the Error code field.
Editing A KB Article Attached To ESB Exception
Once a KB article is created and attached to a fault code, the article can be edited to add more information.
- Log in to the application
- Click Knowledge Base icon at the top of the page
- Click ESB Exceptions in the Manage Knowledge Base articles page
- Click the KB article name (link) to open the article in editor
- In the Edit selected Knowledge base Article for ESB Exception page, modify the required information
- Click Save and Close to save the edited KB article for the corresponding fault code