In BizTalk360, by default, the Super Users will have unrestricted access across all the areas in the application. Super users also have the capability to assign the user roles and access policies within the application. They can also create and manage the KB articles for particular error codes and event logs. But, in a real time environment, there are multiple environments and multiple personnel that may need the privileges to manage the knowledge base of the organization. In this case, the super user can assign the permissions to manage KB articles to specific users in the organization.
Once the users have access to manage KB articles, they can edit the existing KB article information. The users can modify the information in all the fields, except the Error code field.
Editing A KB Article Attached To Suspended Instance Error Code
Once a KB article is created and attached to a service instance and to add more information to the article, the article can be edited.
- Log in to the application
- Click Knowledge Base icon at the top of the page
- Click Service Instances in the Manage Knowledge Base articles page
- Click the KB article name (link) to open the article in editor
- In the Edit selected Knowledge base Article for Service Instance page, modify the required information
- Click Save and Close to save the edited KB article for the corresponding event log/error code