If you are running any version of BizTalk360 below 126.96.36.199; you need to take a 2-step approach in order to get to the latest version. Firstly, you need to upgrade to 6.7.258.0 and then upgrade to the latest version. Otherwise the MSI installer will give warnings and will not proceed.
Upgrade From 6.x.x To 6.7.258.0 To 7.x
- If you are running a version under 6.7.x, download the 6.7.258.0 installer and run the MSI
- The setup process is self-explanatory. Make sure you enter the correct password for 'Application Pool Credential’ and ‘Service Account Credential’ and validate them
- Click Finish to complete the installation. You will now have BizTalk360 version 6.7.258.0 installed on your system.
- Download the MSI of latest version of BizTalk360 (from http://www.biztalk360.com/free-trial/)
- Double click the installer MSI file to start the upgrade process
- Follow the steps by clicking ‘Next’. Once again, make sure you enter the correct password for ‘Application Pool Credential’ and ‘Service Account Credential’.
- Validate the credentials and click Upgrade
- Once the installation is complete, click Finish
Click the sliders to view the entire upgrade process from 6.x.x to the latest version.
Once you see the BizTalk360 application page, the first step is to generate a new license request. Follow the steps given in Installing BizTalk360 to generate a new license request.
Important: For BizTalk Server 2006, 2006 R2 and 2009 Customers
BizTalk360 version 7.0 uses .NET Framework 4.0 and we are dropping support for IIS 6.0 and Windows Server 2003. We still support BizTalk 2006, 2006 R2 and 2009, customers can use Windows Server 2008 or above with IIS 7.0 on a standalone server and point to the remote BizTalk environments. Please get in touch if this effects you.