You need to make the following settings to be able to receive the email notifications from BizTalk360. The SMTP Settings page provides options to configure SMTP depending on the organizational SMTP settings.
Setting Up SMTP
- Log in to the BizTalk360 application
- Click 'Settings' (gear icon) located at the top of the page
- Click 'Monitoring and Notification' in the Menu panel on the left side of the screen
- Click SMTP
- Admin Email - This is the admin email id used for verification purpose
- Server Name - Your SMTP server name. Your network administrator must be able to provide it.
- Port - In general, ports 25 and 587 are used for SMTP. If you use any other custom port, you can specify it here.
- SSL Mode - The SSL Mode can be configured based on your SMTP server capability
- Authentication - Choose the correct authentication mode supported by your SMTP server. It could be Anonymous, Username/Password or Integrated Windows Authentication. If username/password option is chosen, you need to provide the correct username/password values.
- You can verify whether the entered values are working as expected by clicking the Verify button. If the email and SMTP information entered are invalid, BizTalk360 will display an error message. Example: "The server has rejected authentication data sent by the client. The server responded: 535-5.7.8 Username and Password not accepted.". If the settings are correct, you'll receive a confirmation email in the admin email address you have provided.
- Click Save to save the SMTP setting information